Skip to main content

Feeling of the Venusians

I still remember a proverb I used to attach on my essay in the topic of feminism (specifically, in Ms. Lian's class). It says that men and women come from different planets, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. It looks like it states that men and women are different. Well yeah, undeniable, they are. Physically, yes of course they're not the same, and mentally, I guess it's so.

But wait up!! I won't talk about gender or feminism here or simply about the difference about men and women. I just wanna tell u how different men and women to see their worlds are. Most of the Martians use their mind and brain, otherwise the Venusians are completely involving their heart and feeling to face up any probs they have in their lives.

It makes any confusing and complex situation while Venusians (let me include: myself, me, and I) entangle their heart and feeling in any problem they have. That's what women are. When they find that things don't go on their way, the impulse for these stuffs will only drop by in their brain; and the rest, it will remain on their heart and on the unplaced thing named feeling. Why do I say it will be confusing and complex? It's simply because they can't even explain what they feel rationally. Now ask them, and then you'll know. LOL

It's so silly isn't it, on why and how feeling moves successfully their days, influences their acts and ruins their spirit. And especially when they've got the Pre Menstruation Syndrome, trust me it will be so fuckin terrible. The Venusians will be more like a monster you'll hard to understand.

Hell yeah, at least that's what I FEEL. It ruins my days and makes me FEEL like I'm a piece of jerk, a monster that always flares up the fire on its heart. Finally, while Descartes said that "I think therefore I am", I'm more likely to say that "I FEEL therefore I am". It's hard to get out from this situation if you are one of the Venusians.

But now, clearly I want to make things simple with my cool hand so I can calm the fanfare of my feeling and heart down, and try hard not to carry away the emotional and extraordinary feeling I used to have. I wish I can. Bless me.

(For the other Venusians, I'm so sorry if you have the different idea with me, please don't be too serious within this stuff, if you do, darn you are one of the Venusians I've mentioned above. LOL)

Thanks a lot for my dearest Martian I love, for his advice, his willingness to talk to me, to calm me down, and to love me with his way. I hope he will never change the way he loves me. Damn! I miss him.

Comments

Oza said…
:angel
so do I kak....
aku jadi tau siapa itu Martian and venusian

Popular posts from this blog

"Bagai Pasir di Tanah itu, Aku Tak Harus jadi Penting" (Seno Gumira)

Saya mengutip dari Seno Gumira "Bagai pasir di tanah itu, saya tak harus jadi penting." Karena saya adalah hanya saya, dan kesayaan inilah yang mungkin membuat saya berfikir bahwa saya tidaklah harus menjadi penting dan dipergunjingkan. Ini adalah hidup saya. Saya yang menjalaninya dan sayalah pula yang akan menanggung akibat dari baik atau buruknya suatu perbuatan yang saya lakukan, dan saya mencoba sangat untuk bertanggung jawab atas itu semua. Lalu anggaplah saya hanya sebagai pasir yang terhampar pada gundukan tanah itu, tak ada gunanya memperhatikan saya karena saya hanyalah materi yang mungkin sama dan tak penting. Tapi kenapa sepertinya kehidupan saya menjadi hal yang menarik untuk dibicarakan. Saya tidak sedang merasa sebagai selebritis, tapi saya hanya merasa kehidupan saya yang sudahlah amat cukup terisolasi oleh ketidakhadiran dan ketidakpentingan saya, menjadi terusik. Sebenarnya pula saya bisa saja tidak peduli akan semua itu, seperti ketidakpedulian mereka terha

Quatrain About a Pot

"On a nameless clay I see your face once more My eyes are not that dim, obviously for seeing what is not there What is the worth of this pot, anyway, save part illusion? something that will break one day and for us to make eternal" (Goenawan Mohamad)

The Boy Who never Listened

One day a mother said to her son, "I must go out now and do some shopping. I want you to look after the house." "Yes, mother," the boy said. But he was not listening. He was interested only in his game. "There are three people will come to the house: first the butcher, then my friend and lastly a beggar," his mother explained. "Are you listening to me?!" cried the mother. "Yes, Mom," said the boy, but his eyes didn't leave his game. "Very well, when the butcher comes, tell him that his meat is too fat and he must never come here again!" ordered the mother. "Ask my friend to come in and give her a cup of tea. Finally give the pile of old clothes by the door to the beggar. Do you understand??" "All right Mom," answered the boy but still playing with his game. The mother went out and soon there was a knock at the door. The boy put his game down and went to open it. He saw a pile of clothes by the door. &qu